Commercial Inland Marine Insurance

With Commercial Inland Marine insurance from AE, you can rest assured that your property will be kept safe even when it’s on the move.  AE’s Commercial Inland Marine insurance protects your property while in transit by land or sea.  Ask about our comprehensive Inland Marine coverages for:

  • Accounts Receivables
  • Valuable Papers
  • Commercial Articles
  • Signs
  • Contractor Tools and Equipment

Contact your local independent agent for more information about AE’s Commercial Inland Marine insurance.  Our Inland Marine insurance is written in conjunction with other AE coverages, such as Property or General Liability.

Note: This web page offers a brief description of coverages and availability may vary by State.  For exact terms, conditions, exclusions and limitations of coverages, please refer to your policy or contact your local independent agent.