AEIG Businessowners Program
American European Insurance Group, Inc, offers comprehensive policies designed especially for owners of small to medium size businesses. Through the AEIG Businessowners Program (BOP), you can customize an affordable insurance policies to protect your business against losses to your buildings, business property and income, as well as claims of others alleging bodily injury, property damage or personal/advertising injury resulting from your business operations.
What Does Businessowners Insurance Cover?
Each BOP insurance policies written by AEIG provides some automatic coverages, which include:
Buildings (up to selected limit)
- Replacement Cost No Coinsurance
- Newly Acquired or Constructed Buildings (25% of building limit up to $100,000
- Off Premises Building (2% or $5,000)
- Debris Removal
- Building Glass (included in building limit)
Business Personal Property (up to selected limit)
- Replacement Cost
- No Coinsurance
- Seasonal Increase (25%)
- Personal Property off Premises and in Transit ($10,000)
- Newly Acquired or Constructed Property (BPP) 25% up to $100,000
- Interior Glass (Included in BPP limit)
Business Owner policy insurance can also be customized to include optional coverages.
American European Insurance Group, Inc offers a Businessowners Coverage Enhancement Endorsement, which increases the limits for many of the above coverages, and adds coverage limits for the most requested additional coverage options including:
- Back up of Sewer
- Drain or Sump
- Brands and Labels
- Business Income Dependent Property
- Computer Equipment; Media and Records
- Employee Dishonesty
- Fine Arts
- Fire Equipment Recharge
- Forgery and Alterations
- Identity Theft Recovery
- Lock and Key Replacement
- Personal Effects and Property of Others
- and Utility Service Direct Damage.
Other Business Owner policy coverages include:
- Condominium Commercial Unit Owner
- Hired and Non-Owned Auto
- Employee Benefits Liability
- Spoilage Coverage
- Professional Liability (Select classes including: Funeral Directors; Druggists; Veterinarians; Opticians; Printers; Beauticians/Barbers/Nail Salons
- Liquor Liability
Other Property coverages, subject to separate limits, including:
- Fire Department Service Charges
- Accounts Receivable
- Valuble Papers and Cost of Research
- Money and Securities
- Business Income and Extra Expense
- Pollutant Clean Up and Removal
- Outdoor Property and Signs
- Business Liability Coverages (Limits up to $2,000,000 per occurrence / $4,000,000 aggregate) Premises Operations
- Products / Completed Operations
- Personal and Advertising Liability
- Contractual Liability
- Medical Payments ($5,000 per person)
- Fire Legal Liability (Damage to property you lease or rent) $300,000
- Non Owned Watercraft (up to 50 feet)
Is BOP Insurance Right For Me?
BOP insurance provides a convenient and cost effective solution for a variety of small to medium size businesses. If you’re in need of any of the above types of coverage, contact an AEIG agent by selecting “Find and Agent” on our homepage to learn more about our Businessowners policy insurance options.
What Are the Benefits of a Businessowners Policy?
BOP insurance simplifies coverage by combining both property and liability in a customizable product, so Businessowners can work with one agent, one company and one premium.
The benefits trickle down throughout the business process. You can enjoy the confidence that you’re covered without managing multiple statements. And if something does happen, you’ll be able to work with a single entity for the claims process.
Why Work With AEIG for Business Owner Policies?
American European Insurance Group, Inc provides high-quality, fast customer service for our policyholders. You’ll always have access to customer service portals and hotlines to manage your insurance products. If covered loss or damage occurs, you can report it online or via the phone and work with representatives and in-house adjusters to expedite claims processes to ensure your business is financially covered and can move forward with recovery efforts or day-to-day functions.